These simple smoked brisket tacos are a great way to use up some of that tasty brisket you smoked last weekend. Feel free to experiment with whatever toppings sound good to you.
- 1 pound shredded smoked brisket, warmed
- 6 flour tortillas, fajita size
- 1/2 medium white onion, diced
- 2 ounces Cotija cheese, or other crumbly Mexican cheese, grated
- 1/4 cup roughly chopped cilantro
- 3 radishes, washed thoroughly and thinly sliced
- 1 lime, cut into 6 wedges
- Heat a frying pan over medium heat.
- Toast each side of the tortillas in the pan, 1-2 minutes per side, until lightly browned.
- Divide the shredded brisket evenly among the tortillas.
- Top with some of the onion, radish slices, cilantro, and Cotija cheese.
- Serve with lime wedges for squeezing.
- Cotija cheese is a hard Mexican cow’s milk cheese. It’s salty with a mild flavor.
Keywords: brisket, tacos